Relationship property

Regent Law is available to assist with your relationship property matters - including pre-nups and separation agreement in Whangarei, the greater Northland area. Contact us now for an assessment of your requirements.

/Relationship property

The prices below indicate the average range and base rate you can expect to pay for a standard transaction. These prices are a guide only, to help you budget for your transaction. Please contact us any time to discuss your requirements and scope out a more actual fee for your specific circumstances.

All relationship property matters require a retainer payment at the time of engagement.

*All price exclude GST and disbursements.

**Terms and conditions apply.

Service Standard Price
Independent legal advice on the effects and implications of your contracting out or separation agreement $1,500
Preparing your contracting out or separation agreement $1,500 to $3,500
Advice on classification of “separate” and “relationship” property POA
Advice on criteria for “de facto” relationship POA
Advice on contracting out of the default equal sharing rules POA
Negotiating the terms of your agreement $500 to $1,500
Attending to settlement of relationship property transfer $900 to $2,000
Refinancing home loan See Property
New will See Wills

Why you would need a Will now

As time goes on and we go up in age, our mental capacity will eventually deteriorate. Although may take a longer time for some, it will happen to many people. It is an unfortunate, yet [...]

Relationship Property Agreements

A separation can be quite a stressful and taxing ordeal in itself. Having to include the Family Court in the mix will likely to make things much more complicated, and not to mention, expensive. Therefore, [...]

Executor Duties and Liabilities in Distribution of Estate Assets

Registered Valuation of Estate Property Prior to Distribution As executor of an estate, you have a duty to act prudently and reasonably in the sale of any estate property. This includes a duty to obtain [...]

What happens if you die without a will?

  If you don’t have a will when you die, your estate will be divided in the way set out in the Administration Act.  As a result, your property may not go to the people [...]

Whangarei Lawyer Regent Law Inc. Swan Law Northland